- Thursday Aug 6th (1pm) – Rally – Mitch Better Have My Money! (Portsmouth)
- Thursday Aug 6th (5pm) – Who Cares? Public Health, Covid-19 and PFAS (featuring RAD endorsed Executive Council Candidate Mindi Messmer)
- Saturday Aug 8th (1-3:30pm) – Granny D Memorial Walk in Keene.
KEY ACTIONS OF THE WEEK
- Voting Rights – Call Secretary of State Bill Gardener and Demand that he include postage on absentee ballots this fall! (603-271-3242)
- Join us for phonebanking! – Sign up here. Every Wednesday at 5pm and Fridays at 12pm we join together on zoom and make calls to our neighbors. We’re making deep connections, getting people important information about how to vote absentee this fall, and recruiting new leaders to build our movement leading up to the 2020 elections.
- Pledge to vote & volunteer for RAD endorsed Gubernatorial candidate Adru Volinsky!
- Unemployment Crisis – Share out the Unemployment Story Form with anyone you know who’s facing unemployment
- COVID/People’s Bailout – Use this “Phone to Action” tool to contact our Senators and demand they pass a People’s Bailout.
OTHER VOLUNTEER / STORY SHARE RESOURCES
- Movement Politics – See list of RAD’s NH endorsed candidates
- Healthcare – Medicare for All Petition
- Public Education – COVID-19 Public Ed Story Form
- Renew (Jobs Guarantee & Climate Justice)
- Economic Justice – Unemployment Story Form, Raise the Wage Petition
- Check out the Unemployment Insurance Town Hall video
- Be a HERO: The Next COVID-19 Relief Package & How You Can Help video
- General “Share your Story” Form
- Concord Monitor – Data: Blacks imprisoned at higher rate in N.H.
- NY Times – Why doesn’t the United states have universal health care? The answer has everything to do with race.
- Arnie Alpert – Opinion: Nackey Loeb and the Spread of Right-Wing Populism
- Center for American Progress – NH Fiscal Relief 2 page fact sheet
- WaPo – The Energy 202: Minority groups more likely to have limited access to nature, new report finds